This is where it all began. The toy that spawned this goddamn wiki. The toy that made me want to make videogames. The toy that made me depressive.
A few years ago, this bootleg toy was discovered by the internet. It was quickly made fun of by its odd choice of characters. In November 2014, popular comedian JonTron uploaded a video named ''Plug and Play Consoles'', in which he mentions the Sense of Right Alliance. This made the toy even more popular, and people began to make parodies of the toy. Yotuber Brain Bleach made a fake movie trailer that unfortunately is lost for the moment. In 2015, Faxerton30 (Me) got the idea of making a videogame based on Sense of Right Alliance, and the rest is history.
- This is the 100th article made in this wiki.
- The toy itself is extremely hard to find, even in places known for selling bootleg toys.
- There are other versions of the toy, which include other characters.
- It's the greatest thing humanity has ever seen.
- Despite the Red Ranger being the most advertised, it seems that he is the rarest, and that the Blue Ranger and Yellow Ranger are much more common.